Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/01/2023 23:59
Sand Martin House, Peterborough
£38,296 - £42,503
Peterborough is seeking a self-motivated and high performing individual to undertake the Senior Auditor role within its Internal Audit function. You will be inquisitive and assertive. As an authority we are on an upward trajectory to meet our new vision and city priorities and our small audit team has a fundamental part in delivering quality audit assurance to meet those objectives.
The Senior Auditor role will look to
• Deliver audit assignments in a timely and efficient way over a variety of service areas
• Provide an opportunity to develop your own skills to make a difference
• Provide challenge to existing processes and advise and assist on innovative solutions to continually improve services
• You will work independently and as part of a small team.
• Being a self starter you will be able to plan, scope and prioritise work to meet deadlines
As a minimum, you will be a part qualified internal auditor (CMIIA, CIA) or part qualified CCAB Accountant, with experience and understanding of public sector internal audit and will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We provide a range of benefits in line with local government practice and include a 37 hour working week, hybrid working and various work-life balance arrangements
We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Cambridgeshire/Peterborough and want our workforce to reflect this diversity, which we believe is beneficial for our employees, the organisation and the communities we serve.
This job is closed for applications.