Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Sand Martin House
£20,092 - £22,183
The Reablement Team is a multi-disciplinary team which comprises of Reablement Support Workers, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Care Support Workers and Assistant Managers. The team provides timely and focused therapy and support in a person’s own home to improve their quality of life maximising their long term independence.
The role of the Coordinator is to ensure the day to day allocation of Reablement Clients within the service and to utilise the staff planning system daily to organise staff rotas.
• Knowledge and understanding of good customer care
• Ability to plan work and meet tight deadlines, working under pressure
• To maintain accurate and timely records on the IT system to ensure the smooth running
of the service.
• To monitor the availability of the support staff to ensure the safe delivery of the service
• To have a general knowledge of the Peterborough area to ensure that staff are allocated
to clients in a cost effective manner
• Ability to communicate information both orally and in writing, in a clear, articulate and
• Ability to act on own initiative
• Problem solving skills with calm and effective manner
• To participate on all duties as required to meet the needs of the business
Further Information on hours available can be found on the Peterborough City Council website www.peterboroughcitycouncil.co.uk. If you would like to discuss any aspect of the role, please call the Reablement team on 01733 207207.
Appointment to this post will be subject to the outcome of an Enhanced Disclosure obtained through the Disclosure and Barring Service. The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.