Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Sand Martin House
£32,234 – £35,745
Are you looking for a new challenge - to add value and make a difference?
Peterborough City Council are looking for a HR Advisor as part of their new Employee Relations team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a forward thinking Public Sector organisation at an exciting time. You will be the HR lead across a range of services providing robust HR advice including case management and organisational change. Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will have responsibility for managing and prioritising their own workload.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have experience of end to end case management including grievance, disciplinary, capability and absence management
• Have experience of working in partnership with managers to deliver HR solutions
• Be able to multitask and effectively prioritise competing deadlines across a number of service areas daily
• Have enthusiasm and strong team working skills
What can we offer you in return?
• A salary between £32,234 and £35,745
• Flexible working hours scheme including the ability to accrue one additional days leave per month
• Hybrid working involving working part of the week remotely
• 24 days annual leave (increasing to 29 days after 5 years’ service) plus bank holidays
• Local Government pension scheme
• A highly supportive team
If you would like to join our dedicated and solution focused team, apply today!
Closing date: Sunday 5th December
Interview date: Monday 13th December
We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Cambridgeshire/Peterborough and want our workforce to reflect this diversity, which we believe is beneficial for our employees, the organisation and the communities we serve.