Family Group Meeting Coordinator
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/10/2020 23:59
£30,451 - £32,234
Family Group Conference Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the implementation of a brand new service to Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
We are recruiting 5 full time, permanent, Family Group Conference Coordinators who will be part of a dynamic team working to implement a new and innovative Family Group Conferencing Service across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
The core purpose of this post is to promote collaborative decision-making and active participation with families to achieve better outcomes for children.
You will be responsible for bringing together family networks to hold Family Group Conferences with the aim of supporting them to develop their own solutions in circumstances where there is a need for support or safeguarding concerns. Working restoratively to develop effective working relationships to deliver co-ordinated support to Children, Young people and their Families keeping the child’s voice at the centre.
• To co-ordinate Family Group Meetings, responsible for preparing families and professionals for meetings and reviews.
• To take lead responsibility for all referrals for a Family Group Conference from the various teams within timescales.
• To be responsible for the negotiation, mediation and facilitation of the Family Group meeting processes.
• To support the role out of Family Group methodologies across children’s services.
• To provide training for referrers, other professionals and community groups about the Family Group Conference model.
To succeed in this role you will need:
• The skills to engage children/young people, families in the Family Group Conferencing.
• You will need to believe in the effectiveness of family-led planning and work from a strengths perspective and have the energy and drive to progress the development of the Family Group Conference Service.
• You will promote it within localities via meetings, presentations, written reports and data analysis.
If you have any questions about the roles please contact:
Julie Boot (Julie.email@example.com) on 01480 377685 and Lyanne Aldridge (Lyanne.firstname.lastname@example.org) on 01480 379656
The closing date for applications is midday on Thursday 29th October. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 11th or Friday 13th of November in Huntingdon.
To apply visit https://www.publicsectorjobseast.co.uk/Family%20Group%20Conference%20Coordinator%20-Huntingdon?jobId=21849&JobIndex=1&categoryList=&minsal=0&maxsal=200000&workingpattern=&keywords=21849&employee=-1&postcode=&Distance=20&AdvertiseOn=2
This job is closed for applications.