Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 04/09/2020 23:59
Sand Martin House
£27,905 - £31,371
We are looking for new people to join our team!
Preferably you will have experience in a planning or regulatory service area but if not we would still like to hear from you. The role involves the investigation of reports of unauthorised development and checking that developments are built in accordance with approved plans.
The successful candidate will have:
• great interpersonal skills to communicate with a range of people in what
could be difficult circumstances
• an ability to read and interpret plans
• excellent time management and organisational skills in order to manage
multiple cases at any one time
• full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
• a willingness to work unsociable hours and in neighbouring local authority
areas if required
In return we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Local Authority pension scheme
• Modern open plan working environment
To find out more please call Sylvia Bland on 07920 160772 or Nick Harding 07920160161
Only those candidates evidencing the essential criteria will be considered for the post.
Apply today by downloading the shortened application form and emailing with your CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be held on 16th September
This job is closed for applications.