Choice Based Lettings and Housing Register Officer - FTC
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 02/08/2020 23:59
£21,589 - £24,799
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Housing Needs Team.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with good ICT processing skills and an interest in housing and customer service, to join our busy front line housing needs service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Processing and assessing applications from clients who are in need of
• Liaising with clients and partners to investigate clients level of need
• Providing basic housing advice to the residents of the city both face to face
and on the telephone
If you are able to demonstrate:
• Accurate and timely data entry
• An ability to learn processes quickly with attention to detail
• Great customer service skills
• A proactive approach to organising your workload
In return we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• City centre location
• Supportive team environment
• A challenging but rewarding role
Only candidates evidencing the essential criteria as set out in the job description will be considered.
Apply today by downloading the application form and emailing with your cv to email@example.com
Interviews to be held week commencing 10th August 2020
This job is closed for applications.