Team Manager, MASH (Mutli Agency Safeguarding Hub)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/02/2024 23:59
Hex – Police Headquarters Hinchingbrooke Park
£52,580 to £58,064
Peterborough MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) is a collaborative arrangement with statutory partners and co-located agencies which supports highly effective joint working and decision making for children and families in Peterborough.
MASH is based at Cambridgeshire Police Headquarters, in a building called “The Hex”. This provides a collaborative working environment and many opportunities to build positive and effective working relationships. For this post you will have to undertake and pass police vetting.
We believe that the best practice is ‘family shared practice’, where many decisions about a child or young person are taken with them, their families and carers.
This is a new service and we are building solid foundations on which good practice can flourish.
· Implementing a refreshed practice model with innovative ways of working with children and families,
· a restorative culture that enables professional learning and development,
· developing our workforce with a new dynamic leadership team in place and an evolving workforce strategy.
We are excited about the future and are looking for a leader who has a positive can do attitude, who demonstrates flexibility and resilience and is able to continue to develop the service so that Peterborough children receive the right support at the right time.
We look forward to welcoming your application
You will be
· A qualified and registered social worker with experience of managing staff
· Evidence of experience of safeguarding children and applying thresholds for intervention
· Your leadership of your team and your engagement with partner agencies is informed by values of collaboration, respect and integrity · You bring a child centred approach to service delivery.
We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Peterborough and want our workforce to reflect this diversity, which we believe is beneficial for our employees, the organisation and the communities we serve.
Appointment to this post will be subject to the outcome of an Enhanced Disclosure obtained through the Disclosure and Barring Service. The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job is closed for applications.