First Customer Contact Officer
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/11/2023 23:59
Sand Martin House Peterborough
£23,500 - £24,294
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Housing Needs Team.
We are looking for 2 individuals who have exceptional customer service skills with an interest in housing, to join our busy front line housing advice service.
You will be responsible for:
• Being the first point of contact for all housing related issues
• Answering all telephone, email and face to face enquiries
• Identifying customers initial needs
• Signposting to the most appropriate support within the service
• Supporting front line staff and management within a busy Housing Needs service
• Processing any documents received either through face-to-face contact or via the email inboxes
Ideally you will have experience in providing exceptional customer service as well as dealing with challenging customers with multiple needs.
We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Cambridgeshire/Peterborough and want our workforce to reflect this diversity, which we believe is beneficial for our employees, the organisation and the communities we serve.
This job is closed for applications.