Principal Sustainable Transport Planning Officer
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/10/2021 23:59
Sand Martin House in Peterborough
£35,745 - £39,880
Peterborough City Council are looking for a dynamic individual to take a leading role in the planning and delivery of various transport initiatives including:
• Developing and project managing multi-million pound major transport projects.
• Developing a range of walking and cycling measures, including Peterborough’s Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan.
• Putting plans in place to ensure all residents and businesses can switch to electric vehicles.
• Representing the Council at various internal and external meetings to ensure that Peterborough is getting the best transport related outcomes for its residents.
• Managing a number of staff to ensure the broad range of transport planning functions are delivered effectively.
The post holder will ensure that all schemes and services are delivered in line with statutory, funding and governance requirements with a view to continuous improvement, whilst sustaining a positive relationship with stakeholders and the Council’s principal contractor.
Candidates must have a full driving licence. We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Peterborough and want our workforce to reflect this diversity, which we believe is beneficial for our employees, the organisation and the communities we serve.
We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Cambridgeshire/Peterborough and want our workforce to reflect this diversity, which we believe is beneficial for our employees, the organisation and the communities we serve
This job is closed for applications.