Sessional Counselling Tutor
Casual / Seasonal / Bank
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/09/2021 12:00
£23,948.99 - £32,192.01
City College Peterborough is seeking talented, qualified, and experienced Counselling Level 3 tutor to take a creative lead in the planning, delivery, and quality of these programmes. The Tutor will require to teach face to face from September 2021 and be equipped to deliver online for remote sessions if required.
Applicants need to have the following credentials:
• Hold a 420 hours therapeutic counselling qualification at level 4 or above (e.g. TCL4)
• Be a member of a profession association of counselling or psychotherapy (i.e. BACP)
• Be able to evidence CPD, a minimum of 30 hours and committed to continue professional development.
• Current supervised counselling practice will a minimum of 6 months post-qualifying practice experience.
• To hold a minimum of a Level 3 Award in Education and Training or be working towards this or another teaching qualification.
• One year teaching/assessing experience at Level 2 or above.
• Willingness to work with co-tutors and in the wider tutor team.
• Available to attend termly / quarterly team meeting outside of teaching hours.
• Passion and interest in developing students and the counselling profession.
The successful applicants will work within a very successful and high-performing team to support the achievement of all funding and fees targets and Ofsted quality standards.
To apply, please download the relevant Tutor job description to your highest qualification and application form from our website www.citycollegepeterborough.ac.uk and return by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to Recruitment Department, City College Peterborough, Brook Street, Peterborough PE1 1TU.
City College Peterborough is committed to Equality and Diversity and to ensuring the safeguarding of learners and carries out appropriate checks to ensure the suitability of staff working with children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Tel: 01733 761361
Closing date for receipt of applications: 24th September 2021 – 12pm
Date of Interview: To be confirmed
This job is closed for applications.