Reablement Occupational Therapist
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Sand Martin House, Fletton Quays, Peterborough
£32,234 - £35,745
The Reablement Team is a multi-disciplinary team which comprises of Reablement Support
Workers, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Care Support Workers,
Reablement Practitioners, Deputy Manager and Manager. The team provides timely and
focused therapy and support in a person’s own home to improve their quality of life
maximising their long term independence. Our team are passionate about providing
the best service possible to our users to ensure the best outcomes.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Reablement Occupational Therapist to join our
Reablement team. Are you the person we are looking for to join our team?
Do you have the following skills and abilities?
- Knowledge of rehabilitation skills appropriate to medical conditions encountered in
- Working competency relating to assessment and care management, monitoring and
reviewing of services to individuals and carers
- Ability to determine the best fit between an individual’s and/or carer’s assessed
needs, their wishes and the resources available
- Wide understanding and knowledge of clinical conditions
- Ability to communicate well with other professionals, clients and their family/carer
- To be innovative, flexible and adaptable to meet service needs
- To take a client-centred approach in interventions
- Previous experience and positive approach of close multi-disciplinary team working
If you do, then we could be your next opportunity and we cannot wait to receive your application.
We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Peterborough, and want our workforce
to reflect this diversity, which we believe is beneficial for our employees, the organisation,
and the communities we serve.
Appointment to this post will be subject to the outcome of an Enhanced Disclosure obtained
through the Disclosure and Barring Service. The Council is committed to safeguarding
and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects
all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.